Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kendri Turns 7!

This year Kendri's birthday was a little different.  I missed it! I left for the weekend unexpectedly when my grandpa Sim passed away.  Fortunately, I have awesome in-laws who were able to make it a memorable experience in a good way!  Ryan took the kids down to Tracy after their softball games and when they got to Aunt Jenny's house, Ryan made sure Kendri opened the door.  Much to her surprise, everyone yelled "Surprise!".  Kendri had no idea she was headed there for a birthday party for her!  It was the day before her actual birthday but I didn't hear her complaining.....


She was very adamant that she have an oreo cake.  Luckily, Gammi knew just where to find one!


You can't beat a swim party with the cousins.  I'm starting to worry that we won't be able to live up to it next year.


At seven Kendri is:

a great helper
very hard worker in all things
fun sense of humor
silly
model student
learning the scriptures
can be very moody ;)
awesome big sister
still likes school!

We love you Kendri!

No comments:

Post a Comment