Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Fake Easter!

We celebrated Easter twice this year.....once with the rest of the Reese family and once on our own!  Some of the family headed to Disneyland for Springbreak/Easter so here are the "fake" Easter pictures!
 

At this point in the day, most of my children had already shed important clothing items such as their skirt (Shayli).  Not mention all the sweaters and shoes I kept finding lying around! :)




We had a little Easter egg hunt and then most of the day was spent enjoying family.  Pretty low-key!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love reading your blog. You are such a good writer. As soon as you started telling about the hat and stomping, I knew what was coming. Kyson must have observed his dad from Heaven. I'm sure the Lord was telling Kyson this is not what you do. But he must have forgotten.

    PS, You have to write more often, I check your blog every day and I'm complaining that I don't get enough!

    ReplyDelete