Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hippity-Hoppity!

We started the morning off bright and early. Well, early anyway. I'm not so sure about bright. If you look out the windows you'll notice it's still gray outside. That's because we were up at 6:00 am. These little bunnies were excited! The Easter Bunny hid the baskets and here's Kyson just discovering his basket full of goodies. A definite favorite holiday for the sweet tooth! We went to church after our morning of baskets. I was "lucky" enough to be on of the speakers. But, actually, it was nice to be able to focus so much on the resurrection while I was preparing for the talk. So I won't complain!



Our little family. The sun was rather bright so excuse the squinty, watery, eyes. In case you are wondering, there is a belly sitting behind all the Easter dresses. In fact, it is getting rather large and I am surprised Kendri could even sit on my lap!




Here is Kyson with his cousin Kaitlyn. We couldn't get them to look at the camera but they are smiling! We are in the middle of a giant Easter Egg Hunt. But I still kept making the kids stop so I could snap some shots. Mean, I know. But we did have 120 hard boiled eggs hidden plus the plastic candy filled eggs. No one was hurting for eggs!












And yes, this is the best picture of the kids I could get. And yes, Kyson has a mouthful of chocolate. But what else is new? We had a great Easter and loved spending time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment