Monday, April 4, 2011

Nothing Much

Spring Break is over. We went back to school today which means I had to get up when my alarm clock went off and then drag myself downstairs to make breakfast (which is only cereal, so I'm not sure if that even qualifies as "making"), and fix Lexi's lunch for school. There are many other things that occur in the time that we get up for the day to the time that we pull out of the driveway and head to school. But if I listed it all you would want to tear your hair out. It can be very redundant and I would end up sounding like a broken record that says,"Don't forget to make your bed." "Eat you breakfast." "Stop playing around." "Get your toothbrush." And on, and on. And on. These phrases (among others) are said no less than 10 times every morning. See? Redundant. Anyway, we made it through the morning and Lexi got to school on time. .......We had a very nice day today. So we went out to play in the afternoon. Kyson loves to be out riding his scooter or his bike. As I mentioned earlier, he is getting faster. I foolishly let him get on his bike this afternoon. I even more foolishly thought he might actually listen when I told him to turn back around. He was halfway around the block before I caught up to him. I gave myself Braxten-hicks which reminded me that I am not as young as I was when I had my first pregnancy. But I don't recall chasing a 2 year old demon on a bike either. Perhaps I am in better shape now than I was 8 years ago. Hmmmm? At any rate it was a nice day and I got a lot of cleaning done. Now my back is aching and I have no good book to read, so I am rambling on my blog instead. I don't even have a picture to put with this post. But it is April so I think I should write something, so Happy April! We hope spring decides to stay around for this month!

1 comment:

  1. Why can I not "follow" your blog? I want to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete