Saturday, April 16, 2011

Negotiation Letter

Lexi presented me with this letter the other day. Go ahead. Read it. (You may have to use your imagination as she was very creative with some of her spelling ;)
Isn't it sweet? I was laughing as I read this. She has been begging for a pet guinea pig off and on since her friend got one. I said no. I told her they were stinky and I don't want one in my house and I definitely don't want to have to clean up after one. I know. Mean mommy. She told me her friend keeps hers in the closet. I told Lexi her clothes would stink if she kept it in the closet. Which is why in her "negotiation letter" she tells me she will hang up, not only her clothes, but mine as well. Smart girl! But I still won't cave. Poor Lexi will have to hold her friends guinea pigs forever...........

1 comment:

  1. Poor Lexi, what if she kept it in the garage? I'll come up with some ideas for her to present to you.

    ReplyDelete