Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Week 30


I am now officially over 30 weeks pregnant. Which means on Saturday I will be in the single digit count-down (9 weeks to be exact). It is at this point that I allow myself to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I start to feel like I am nearly there! Granted the last month is the longest. And seeing how it will be July, I am expecting an especially uncomfortable summer :( Here is a picture to commerate week 30. Kendri took it. Actually she took about 10 and this was the best we could do. I finally relented to the fact that I was probably the problem and not the photographer.





Here is a quick run-down of the pregnancy so far.


1. I passed my glucose-tolerance test with flying colors.

2. I have gained 18 pounds thus far.

3. I have been iron and vitamin D deficient for the last few months.

4. I have not been taking my iron and vitamin D supplements regularly, so I cannot act surprised by that.

5. I have to go to the the doctor every 2 weeks now. I think it's a waste of my time, so I've been trying to devise a plan to skip my next appointment and save me a week. Unfortunately, due to scheduling difficulties my devious plan has not yet become possible.

6. I wake up every night 2 or 3 times to have a party with my kleenex box. My allergies have kicked in and are in full gear.

7. Other than that (and the nasal congestion), I am still sleeping pretty good. I totally believe my "new" mattress is to thank.

8. My newest love is Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries. Ahhhhh.

9. My patience is not up to "Saint-like".

10. My muskrat eyes are back.


So, that's week 30 in a nutshell!

3 comments:

  1. I think you look awesome. And you are always so patient. Hope you survive the Frog Jump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Its getting close:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic pregnant! I can't believe you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete