Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years 2011!

We brought the New Year in with a bang! Okay, I'm lying. I was in bed by 10:30. Which is really only 9:30 California time. What can I say? That's my kind of par-tay! The girls told me they were going to stay up all night because THIS was the night they got to stay up as late as they want. I don't recall saying exactly that, but I did let them stay up past 8:00. As it turned out, I didn't really have to worry about the late night. Our biggest celebration was the milkshake shop that opened up......it is one of Pa's specialities and he has quite a following!



And this is what I meant about not having to worry about the "late" night. This is what I found about 20 minutes after Kendri assured me (with wide eyes) that she was not even tired. It was 9:30. Lexi gave no protest when I told her it was time for bed. Only 2 1/2 hours short of their goal. Maybe next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment