Monday, January 17, 2011

Guess What?

So. I've neglected to tell you a big secret.....Reese baby #4 is on its way! Thankfully, I have survived the first 14 weeks and am starting to feel somewhat normal again. I do believe this pregnancy has made me more nauseous and has lasted longer than the other three. Of course it is also possible that I have just forgotten.

Speaking of forgetting.

I am much dumber. I can't seem to remember things. Important things. Like appointments I have made. I think my brain cells are frying as you read this. Or maybe being sucked into my womb in order to create the next Baby Einstien. Let me give you an example of my dumbness. The fact that Kendri has preschool every Tuesday and Thursday has yet to emblazon itself on my mind. (We're halfway through the year. I would think it should be habit by now, and yet.....)


And the children I watch after school almost everyday? I don't recall them even crossing my mind as I wrecklessly scheduled my last doctor's appointment. Luckily Ryan brought it to my attention the day before my appointment so I didn't have to pay $25 for a last minute reschedule. I've basically made a lot of work out of my daily routine by not remembering I have just that.....a daily routine. You should have seen me last week as I busily rearranged things that included three different families. Made sure notes were sent to school so children could ride the bus, changed plans so I could be to a certain place, made arrangements for child care. After I was done I realized I didn't need to do any of that. My regular schedule would've worked after all. See? Dumb.


But that's neither here nor there. So you can be expecting a gender announcement in the next couple of months! Any guesses?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Gotta love pregnancy brain. :) Thank goodness for second trimesters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting!! I love baby news! Good luck with everything. Your not crazy, it must get worse with every pregnancy?? I'm guessing Boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! You have to keep up the trend. Since it seems I'm leading out this time you'd better make it a BOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete