Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

The girls in this family sure get spoiled......for Valentine's day we all found ourselves with beautiful bouquets of flowers and candy!  Ryan got the girls carnations.  And it was very confusing.  And now I'll tell you why. Shayli came downstairs in the morning holding her flowers.  I had just dropped Lexi and Kendri off at school and they hadn't said anything to me about flowers. I was sure they would have said something about their flowers if they had seen them before I took them to school. And I knew they couldn't have missed a bouquet in their room.  And that's when I got suspicious of my husband who was supposed to be at work.  Ryan had left at his usual time (4:30 am) and the car wasn't in the driveway. But I knew he had to have put the flowers in their rooms while I was dropping them off at school.  I started searching for him.  He was actually texting me while I was searching.  He finally popped out from the garage where he had snuck his car in before I got home.  It was a fun surprise!

But the surprise's didn't end there......He had a massage scheduled for me in the morning.  Ahhhhh. And then I left the spa sore and feeling like I needed another massage.  Those darn knots.


That night we took the kids with us to the UOP vs BYU men's volleyball game. Go Cougars! It was a fun night.


The best part was when Kyson decided to bust out his dance moves during half time.  He went to the empty stairwell you see in the above picture. The music obviously spoke to him....and boy, did he answer!  He even hit the floor with some "break dance" moves, people.  It was a musical looove connection.
Kyson and his cousin Reese

We are talking about some serious dancing.  He had lots of cheers from our section! And if you are wondering about the "ink art" all over my son, those are his teenage mutant ninja turtle tattoos that he got for Valentines Day.  We couldn't wait to use them.  Happy Valentine's Day! (from the Hood)

No comments:

Post a Comment