Thursday, September 5, 2013

Roommate Reunion

When I was in college, I lived with a group of girls that were awesome! That's all I can say about it.  And we (I'm including myself in the "awesome" category because this is my blog and I can) are still awesome so we decided to have a long overdue get-together! There were 12 of us who managed to get apartments right next to each other after we moved out of the dorms.

We stayed in a cabin in Heber (thanks Steph!) and basically had a blast! I cannot remember having that much fun in a long, long time. We left the kids at home and put our 2 days to work . We started the weekend by revisiting our stomping grounds......Elms, anyone?

We even had the audacity to knock on the doors and explore our old apartments.  A big shout-out to the girls who currently live there and actually let us in!?! Especially the ones who told us we were so cool.  And I'm not making that up, I promise ;)


We squeezed a ton of stuff into a short amount time including: a surprise baby shower, a trip to the Olympic park where we zip  lined and rode the Alpine slide, shopping at the outlets, lots of crafting/sewing, and some late night off-roading!


This is Amber.  Those are my feet. We got stuck half way down because of a scared little boy.  Way to ruin my speed!  Just kidding.  They let us go again.  But then we traded it in for the big zip line since the line was so long.

  Lunch at the Brick Oven!

We have a cosmetologist in the house! Jamie did our nails and cut my hair. We called it a "rustic hair cut."
 The dresses above are a pattern another super talented roommate designed (she designed the pattern and fabric).  I made the dresses for the American Girl Dolls and they turned out super cute.  We also went back to the dorms and thanks to EFY, we were able to sneak in and see all our old rooms.  What a trip down memory lane! We are already planning the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment