Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Vacation

Here are a few more pictures of our trip. And yes, I'm still talking about my summer vacation. Since school is in full swing that is the only exciting thing I have. Unless you want my minute by minute recap of getting ready for school in the morning. Which could be exciting if you happen to walk by my door while I'm using my "outdoor voice" and hear me say something about making beds...(HURRY)......or eating breakfast....(we're runnning LATE)....,or brushing teeth in the CAR!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, could be exciting.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. We went to the Alpine slide and everyone had a great time. Pa even treated us to ice cream after our ride!

The girls eating ice cream. Mmmmm, mmmm, good!

Ryan and Lexi coming down the ride.


Here's everyone at the Lodge we stayed in. As you can see, some are relaxing and the rest of us in the back are in the middle of a mean game of "Blink"!




Pa brought home a bubble maker for the kids after their night at the Monster Derby. Most of the adults went to watch cars get scrunched except for those of us with kids. We called it an early night and were in bed before anyone even got home!




All the girls making bubbles with Pa. It was a big hit! Can't wait for next summer.....




1 comment:

  1. Summer isn't over until after Labor Day and Camp Gamie and Pa. So gear up for more fun, cuz you haven't seen nothin' yet. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete