Monday, August 16, 2010

Boating at Jordanelle

While we were in Utah we were able to go boating. Here are all the little girl cousins having a good ol' time tubing. (Brooky, Kendri, Lexi, and Abby) They had a blast on the inner tube. We told them to gives a thumbs up for faster and thumbs down for slower. Needless to say at least one of them had a thumb up the whole time! Those little dare-devils........... Here is Lexi knee boarding. This was her first time on a knee board and she did us proud! Whooo hoooooo, Lex-ay!


Brooklyn and Lexi watching Abby knee board.



And here is Kendri being the flag girl. She wasn't really into getting into the lake so when she learned she could climb into the tube without jumping into the water she was quite willing!


And where am I, you ask? Oh yes, I was there too. I have proof. I'm just not showing it. You can thank me later. You know. For saving your retinas from burning. (Unfortunately those of you who are facebook friends with my husband suffered a far more horrific fate........hmmmm. So sorry!)



1 comment:

  1. I'm very curious Heather!! Why would my retinas burn? What's wrong? Anyhow, looks like you had fun in Utah. So wish we could have been there. We need to have another reunion! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete