Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Kendri!

We celebrated Kendri's 4th birthday on April 21st.......(a little late getting this out, I know!) Anyway we had a great time. We started out the night going to the pizza factory. We scrounged around the house and collected our quarters so we could play the games. Here's a picture of Lexi playing "Wheel of Fortune." She hit the jackpot the first time she did it. Imagine our surprise! She didn't even know how to play. I told her which spot she wanted to hit and she did it. So then Ryan tried and was way off base. I tried and missed by one. Lexi said, "Here. Let me show you how I did it." And then she hit the jackpot again. Huh? Way to go, Lex! Here's Kendri playing her favorite game.


And then we went home and Kendri saw her new bike! Whoo hoo!


She had a special request for a rainbow cake like Brooky's. So here it is. She loved her cake so much that she felt the need to lick the frosting off the last couple of pieces. No joke. I came into the kitchen in the middle of the day and found the sides of the cake bare. No frosting. I didn't even need to ask who had done it. I had been after her all day to keep her fingers out the cake. I guess that's what you get to do on your birthday!


Kendri is definitely our one of a kind. She is a little sweetheart and I love her. Happy birthday Kendri! We love you to pieces!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Kendri!! Abby wants to know if you and Lexi and fun playing those games! It sure looks like you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete