Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random News Bulletin

  • Break's over, school has started and I now have to wake up to an alarm clock that is not human. (I can't decide which wake-up call I prefer).

  • I noticed if I don't bother to look in the mirror in the morning I can get out the door much faster. And if I avert my eyes and avoid eye contact, people can't see me. Or the fact that I didn't brush my hair........or teeth. Duh.

  • Ryan is now working in Sacramento. The week feels much longer because I'm used to him being home late Wednesday night. So on Monday when he shows up I start thinking I'm halfway through with my week. Bummer.

  • I have to cook dinner more now. Way more. My left-overs that used to last for 3 nights don't even make it "left-over" status. Because Ryan's home. (refer to above bullet)

  • I can start watching my 48 Hour Mysteries again because now I don't have to be scared of the creepy pirate that showed up on my doorstep at 10:00 at night wearing a wife-beater. Who was on something close to crack. And started talking to me through the door when I wouldn't answer. When I was home all alone. Ahhh, Ryan's home. :)

  • Kyson didn't wake up once last night????? I almost thought I was in some sort of delirium when I woke up to the alarm clock and realized I hadn't been up at all. Although my body was totally stiff and achy because I'm not used to staying in bed all night. And I need a new mattress.

  • Kyson thinks it's funny to roll all of the balls he can find under the oven and then call, "Uh-oh". I found 5 of them under there today.

  • Kendri thinks the people who live in other countries who don't have actual phones can use their "finger-phones" to talk to people.

  • Kyson threw my real phone in the toilet earlier this week so then I had to use my "finger-phone" to fish it out. And now I'm down to one.

  • Lexi says she's so lucky because she has "freedom......oh, and really long eyelashes." Well, who can argue with that?

4 comments:

  1. ahh, the joys of motherhood! =)
    So what's the status on your house?? Moving to Sac soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! You have a good sense of humor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using my finger-phone to tell you your breath stinks. And wait until Lexi finds out about fake eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny. i never heard about creepy pirate guy? scary!

    ReplyDelete