Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for looking after my husband and taking care of his hand. I really appreciate your expertise in this field especially since you are the third doctor to examine it. The first doctor wrote it off as a "boxer-bruise" and kindly told my husband to please stop hitting hard objects....especially when working on the Ward Calendar. The second doctor asked Ry-Ry if he had any "anger issues". (Shhhh, we won't tell him this is not the first time something solid and stationary has "brushed" against his hand. Wink, wink).

No, Doctor, you passed no judgement and gave him what he needed. A brace to heal his broken hand. Now, I know you x-rayed it and felt that even though it had been 3 weeks since the "incident" that his hand was healing properly. I feel there may need to be a more radical route taken. I am worried that the hand may be misaligned and I am thinking the only way to correct this problem is by undoing what has already been done. By that I mean.......RE-BREAKING what has healed. I know. Frightfully painful. But if we must, we must. Please consider this route as I feel it may solve two problems. Teaching my husband a lesson being the first. Anyhoo, just let me know when you're available and I'll prep my brave, sweet hubby. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Sincerely,
Ryan's "sympathetic" wife

PS. Painkillers will not be necessary ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you gotta show some tough live! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee - that's funny.

    btw - you are a good blogger. you totally made me think you didn't like blogging except to update what's going on with your family, but you express yourself just fine! it's funny to hear your voice in your writing and to get to know your personality a little bit more!

    ReplyDelete