Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Shayli!

Shayli is three! And she couldn't be more thrilled!  She shares a birthday with her uncle Brendan so we decided to do a joint birthday party.  And when you have a summer birthday, you have to have a summer party......which means more swimming and BBQ-ing!


We took over Jenni's house (again) while her and Doug were on their Alaskan cruise (jealous!).  We had a great time swimming and eating.  In fact, it seems most fun comes when eating.....or is that just me??



Shayli got some new goggles for her birthday.  She loves them. As well as her new water bottle. These three year olds are certainly easy to please.  It's the older ones who get a little more particular!

At three Shayli is our little sweet heart.  She loves her siblings and is happy to be the youngest one that gets doted on.  She loves to twirl hair.  Especially her mommy's.  Every night  before she goes to bed I lay by her and she tugs out my hair tie and commences to twirl and stroke my hair.  (And I have a confession.....I actually love it too.)  She tries her hardest to keep up with Kyson and does a pretty good job of it.  She is also a sugar fiend and I'm usually telling her she cannot have a cookie for breakfast on a regular basis.  She has the sweetest little voice and has a way of working her way into everyone's heart! (Maybe I'm biased.  But it's my blog so I get to be)  Happy birthday Shayli!

No comments:

Post a Comment