Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day Three of Gammi Camp - Pinecrest

We started Day three of Camp with golf lessons again.  The kids were all happy to go back to the driving range!


After golf, we packed food for the day and headed up to Pinecrest.  It's about an hour and a half drive from Angels Camp and it's right by Dodge Ridge ski resort.  It's a camp ground with lots to do. We got some inflatable rafts and a paddle board and a had a great time!


I must say, rowing rafts can be a little tricky.......I kept rowing too hard on one side and then I would over correct.  I finally got the hang of it though!


 The paddle board on the other hand, was headed in the right direction from the get-go.  It was a lot of fun! The kids sat for a lot of the ride but wanted to try standing up.  They did great! The older kids paddled themselves around.


 Pinecrest is beautiful.  I loved it!



After our day out, no one was in the mood to cook. We stopped by Taco Bell on the way home to feed little bellies.


We finished our night off with a dance party.  I even got the strobe light on my phone going and we turned down the lights.  It was a party fo shore! 





No comments:

Post a Comment