Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Raging Waters




The Girl Scouts had one last hurrah for the year at Raging Waters. 

We had a blast!  And it brought back lots of memories from my childhood.  We used to go with our cousins when we were in Utah for vacation and I loved it!

 Unfortunately, Kyson and Shayli were not 48". :(   We spent lots of time on the Lazy River and at Hooks Lagoon.  The other bummer was that half of the little kids area was under construction.  Boo!


But we found a nice shady area to camp out for the day.  Technically, Kendri was not tall enough either.  We were sneaky and got her on a few of the double tube rides.  The very last ride of the day I was with her and we were going on the Dragon ride.  She had been on it at least 6 times.  But the lifeguard had changed.  He told her she was too short.  I mentioned that she had been on several times already.  He sadly shook his head.  Then I begged and he finally relented. Hee hee! We got in one last scream! So fun.

Shayli didn't fall asleep until after 5 o'clock.  What?!  I thought for sure she would give me a break somewhere around 2.  She apparently did not want to miss out!  We had a great time and came home exhausted.  Next time though, I want all of my kids to be big enough to ride all of the rides.  It would have made it MUCH easier!  The day was definitely not for the faint of heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment