Sunday, April 22, 2012

Noteworthy Notes

We've been keeping busy and here's a rundown of a few of our "incidents" for the month.

1.  Kyson is a show-off (It's no secret where he gets it and I don't really think I need to spell out.  Do I, RYAN?  In fact, he was just on top of the play structure tonight talking to the neighbors who were trying to have a nice time while Kyson crooned, "Hellllooooooo, ladies!") 
Anyway, he decided to introduce his friends to his pet fishy while I was working on a sewing project.  Unfortunately, his idea of introduction is more like fish torture.  Now, I can't say exactly what went down, because I wasn't there.  But what I do know, is that one poor fishy soul got scooped up into small, grimy hands and carried to his deathbed - also known as the toilet.  I wish I could say there was a good reason for it or a happy ending.  There wasn't.  He just flushed.  We lost another fishy later that night.  Apparently, Kyson likes to hold his pets. 

2.  Shayli is mobile!  And has been for a while.  However, she also likes to eat all sorts of treasures she finds on the floor.  She coughed up a wad of tape during a Relief Society Enrichment. That's right.  A wad of tape.  And then I looked in her mouth and saw another piece clear in the back of her throat.  I dragged it out.  She was mad, but I was glad!  

3.  Lexi just got her abscessed tooth pulled.  And all I can say about that is -- it's about time.  I am happy to be rid of that problem.  Lexi was a champ, after the first initial break-down.  And now she really is resembling a jack o'lantern!

4.  And we're back to Kyson.  He stole a golf cart.  I ran to catch up to him all the while holding Shayli and jumping over my elderly neighbor who got pulled to the ground in an attempt to stop the cart with his "strong" arms.  I yanked that boy out of the golf cart (which then rolled to a "gentle" stop after shoving the trashcans around bit) and let him have it.  I was mad, he was glad.  Poor Will had to go ice his shoulder after all the trauma.  Luckily, I saw him the next day and he assured me he was doing fine and that it was "no problem!"

So there you have it, April at its finest! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey mom, didn't Kendri have a birthday in April. How could you forget that so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, but that deserves a post all by itself

    ReplyDelete