Friday, February 10, 2012

Kyson is 3!

Kyson had his birthday a couple of weeks ago....now he's 3! We decided to do a construction themed cake. I found one like it on Pinterest, so I can't take the credit for it but I do think it turned out cute!
We invited Gammi and Pa to come eat Papa Murphy's pizza and cake. Kyson's little friend, Cohen, came over with his family too.
The outside of the cake was cute. But......I think the inside is what sold me on it! I loved the "construction-surprise" when you cut into it. Unfortunately, Kyson's birthday presents from mommy and daddy didn't arrive in time. (Apparently 2 weeks time wasn't enough!) But lucky for us, Kyson didn't seem to notice and was perfectly content with the presents he did get!
As a 3 year old :
Kyson still keeps me on my toes. He loves to run away, hide, and keep up with his big sisters. He also loves his little baby Shayli. He is extremely affectionate. In fact, he likes to give his friends hugs and kisses and most of them are NOT up for it. But his mommy is ! I love being the recipient of all his lovin'. :) Lately, he has become such a mama's boy. He wants me to do just about everything for him! One day I'll miss it. I'm sure. And then I'll have this post to remind me of it. :) Happy birthday, Kyson! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Cool cake! Skip thought there might be some pink in there somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete