Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big Sleepover

The other night we heard Kyson wake up at 8:30 and come out of his room. That never happens. He did not, however, call for either of us but Ryan went upstairs anyway. Kyson was trying to sneak into his "Sissies" room. Ryan caved and let him crawl into bed with the girls. As you can see, he dragged his pillow pet in there too ;)



He slept through the night with his sisters and I heard him wake up at 5:30 am.......and knew I was in trouble. I tried to be fast enough to get him before the excitement of finding himself in a new bed hit. There was no way. He was giggling and yelling "Sissy!" before I even had the blankets thrown off. But still I tried. I grabbed him and took him into his room. He cried. I didn't care. I kept thinking that there was no way I wasn't getting back into bed. I finally got him to stay in his room only to hear Lexi and Kendri whispering to each other. It was hopeless. Ten minutes later Kyson was back in their room and I was back in bed. I never did go back to sleep. And we did make it to school in plenty of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment