Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sampler Platter



Here's a healthy dose of little Reese's for you.....




1. I gave all the kid's haircuts. I'm too cheap to pay for it. And I must say I think I do a fairly good job of it. At least as well as the last one I paid for. I offer to cut Ryan's hair and he acts as if he'd rather eat raw chicken. All I can say to that is, "Puh-lease!"




2. Kendri's new favorite game is "Go Fish". We play almost every day. I'm getting a little sick of it. But she has hard time when Lexi is at school all day and I suppose I make a decent replacement ;)




3. I worked in Lexi's classroom today. We had a "Lock-down Drill". We had to huddle in a corner with the lights off and make not a sound.




4. It was after our lock-down drill that I realized I never signed in at the office as a volunteer. Thus resulting in the missing "Volunteer" badge I should've been wearing. I spent recess turning my back everytime Mrs. Connor came near. Mrs. Connor who undoubtedly would've chewed me up and spit me out. And then happily stomped on me. Perhaps I am the reason lock-down drills are necessary........




5. My kids have been taking turns waking up before 6:00 am. By the time I fall back to sleep my alarm is going off. Someone needs to tell them to sleep while they can!




6. I'm wearing a hologram bracelet. Which means I can do 50 push-ups, run a 4 minute mile and am "balanced."




7. Actually, it was just my alternative to buying a new mattress. I have not yet committed my loyalty to the "positive energies" it gives me. But the infomercial said it works, so it must. ;)

(Just so you know, I am not an infomercial freak. Ryan bought them from someone at work who was selling them for cheap.)





8. The Halloween costumes are ready and waiting.......I'll give you a hint. "Follow the yellow brick road!"




9. Amber is coming out to celebrate my (or should I say "our") 31st birthday. Ahem - Amber, have you got your tickets yet???




10. Kyson likes to "Meep-meep" everyone's noses. The girls are very obliging. What good little sisters!




And that's all for now.......Adios!

3 comments:

  1. could that healthy dose of little reese's also be referred to as reese's pieces? ha ha ha.

    love how you write. glad we are buddies. wish you lived closer.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are an infomercial freak - snuggie, bump-its, hologram bracelets, wand-o-wrinkles away (or whatever it is) - and no I haven't gotten my tickets yet. I'm still freaking out about officiating a District Tournament using only my coke-bottle glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your girls look so pretty in the picture. that was a really good one! you are becoming quite the photographer.

    i woke up one saturday morning and in a fit of impulse bought the "shoes under" after spending many minutes a day looking for matching shoes. i thought it was a great deal $10 for 1 and get one free...

    turns out SHIPPING was $15.

    crap.

    and it organizes the shoes ok enough, but it's pretty crappy quality-wise.

    and

    I saw "shoes under" (as seen on t.v.) on 75% clearance at Joanns for only $4.99.

    dang infomercials!

    ReplyDelete