Sunday, October 3, 2010

1920's

Who are these people, you ask? My Great-great grandma.......oh fine, it's me and Ryan. Ryan and I were invited to 1920's Murder Mystery Dinner. And I must say, we had a blast! I was Glenna Glib, a talk-a-lotta head waitress at a newly opening restaurant. Ryan, on the other hand, was the head of the maffia. Let's just say he off-ed a couple of guys. I have to admit I was a nobody in the whole scheme of things, but I tricked everyone into thinking I was a main player! Hee, hee. It could be because my husband was the head maffia guy and everyone was watching us interact.

I was "lucky" enough to come across a hidden murder weapon and was busy trying to decide who I was going to get rid of when the game ended. I was so disappointed. Ryan had been trying to sway me over to his side of the game by promising me all the "glamour" that comes with being in the maffia but I hadn't been totally convinced. Glenna Glib still had morals. After the game I was trying to figure out why I didn't just sell my murder weapon to "Toto" (Ryan's character) and live a little wrecklessly. Oh well.
Next time.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i freaking love it!! really, that looks fun! i do like me a good dress up. where did you find your outfit????

    j

    ReplyDelete