Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Week

Over Labor Day weekend we went to Angel's Camp to celebrate our first annual "Gammi and Pa Family Week"! Usually we participate in a community Family Week that is hosted in Gammi and Pa's neighborhood. But this year nobody could go due to other obligations (weddings, Hawaii.....you know. Important stuff.) So Gammi decided enough was enough. She had her own camp! And we had a good time........here are some pictures of us at Lake Melones. Lexi paddling her little heart out. Well, playing with the paddle anyway ;)

Kendri and Pa getting ready to go for a ride on the '94 SeaDoo's. (I think they are '94's. If not, then they are even more ancient.)



Lexi and Kendri playing on the beach. I use the term "beach" loosely. Mostly rocks.




Kyson loved the water. We're lucky he didn't drown because he sure thought he could swim! I actually kept a life vest on him most of the time just because when he decided to go in the water he didn't wait around for someone to go with him! So this was the first day of camp. We also had arts and crafts, movie night, hot tubbing and scavenger hunts! (I have more pics but I haven't uploaded them yet. And seeing how September is almost over I decided I'd better just get on with it.) We had a ball. Thanks Gammi and Pa for a fun-filled weekend!


1 comment: