Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Week Continues.....

I know I made it sound like I was done with family week in my last post but then I decided I'd just suck it up and post the rest of my pictures. You can't call it family week without a little bit of golf! And so our Family Week pictures continue...... Anna and Kendri playing golf.

Kyson was actually quite dangerous to be around during the golf tournament. As you can probably tell in the picture.


Rachel and Lexi. Our little golfers.



Here is Gammi putting a ribbon in Kendri's hair. All the girls had "teenage ponytails" with ribbon.





See? Teenage ponytails. They are also crafting flip-flops by tying fabric strips all over. They turned out pretty cute. So that about sums up our weekend! Thanks again!



1 comment:

  1. No, No, No, they are called "High School Ponytails". You must have been in La La Land again. That's ok we did have a great time at Family Week. We have to do it again.

    ReplyDelete