Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tree

Did I mention in my last post that I think Christmas and glitter go hand-in-hand? Well, I do. As you can see from my Christmas tree. I am fully aware that I'm a little nutty when it comes to my tree....no one is allowed to help unless they are over 18 and willing to take orders from a mad-woman. (Ryan? Ryan?? Are you reading this? See? You meet the qualifications!:) And so far I haven't had any takers. And I should add, I am NOT a mean mommy. The girls have their own little tree that they are completely in charge of and they love it! The picture doesn't really do it justice (imagine everything really sparkly) but you get the idea. My day was swallowed up with the tree. But it's done and now we're ready for the holidays! HO! HO! HO!







4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a beautiful tree. Someday I will have a formal tree, but we aren't there yet. I guess I'll just look at pictures of your in the mean time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Martha Stewart! Great job, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the green additions turned out nice

    ReplyDelete