Thursday, August 27, 2009

Siblings

Everyone keeps telling me that Kyson looks like Ryan but I am hear to disagree. I took this picture of Lexi and Kyson and I think they totally look alike. And Lexi is a my mini-me. Which means Kyson has to look like me, right? Let's take a poll.... And on a totally unrelated subject, here are the girls before church. Don't ask me how I had time to not only curl their hair but also to take a picture because I don't really know. Since Ryan has started his new calling as ward clerk, I am on my own on Sunday mornings. I guess maybe when you allow 3 hours to get ready you're bound to have a few minutes to take some snap shots. Sometimes. There may have been some mild traffic infractions involved. But we made it on time. Anyway, I had to document it since who knows when it will happen again?


2 comments:

  1. Kyson looks like Lexi for sure. Other then that I'm terrible at this game

    ReplyDelete