Friday, August 28, 2009

My little photographers

One of the favorite past times for Lexi and Kendri is taking pictures. Anytime they see the camera lying around they have this incessant need to pick it up and take pictures. Of anything. I have found the strangest things on my camera that I never even knew they had taken. Luckily our camera is old and Ryan and I are not too concerned about it so we don't necessarily worry when they are doing a "photo shoot". They also enjoy posing for the camera. Take a look at their latest work.
Here is Kendri posing for Lexi.
(Cute right? Keep going...)


A little serious, but not too bad.


And then we get to the real creativity.


What can I say? We have a serious model in our midst.

3 comments:

  1. Cuties!! They are getting so big! Lexi looks just like you and Kendri like Ryan, for sure. Kyson is absolutley adorable!!! SO yes, my feet have grown...but they grew about a year and a half ago, when I WASN'T pregnant---so weird! I wear size 9 now...but 9 1/2 in running shoes. I was an 8 in college...weird! MISS YOU! One of these days we need to get together again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a size 6 but a 7 feels so good I buy an 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does shoe size have to do with Kendri's picture?

    ReplyDelete