Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Easter!

We spent Easter weekend in Angel's Camp. We went up Friday night so we could spend Saturday listening to General Conference and prepping for Easter Sunday!  

We dyed the most beeeeyoootiful eggs this year.  Gamie pulled out the spray glue and glitter and we didn't need to be told twice. My picture doesn't do them justice.  They were sparkly and lovely and I felt a little like Christmas visited in Spring.  (You all know how I can't say no to a sparkly Christmas ornament......)


We did our annual Easter Egg hunt and I must say, with all the kids getting older the hunts just don't last very long anymore!


The big kids are always good about helping the littlest ones.  In fact, I'm not really needed anymore except to try and keep up with the camera.  Which I didn't do very well this year.


 Kyson hit the jack-pot this time by finding the "Golden Egg".  It was the biggest egg out there and was filled with nickels and dimes.  Ryan tried to get him to leave it on the water fountain so Shayli could find it but he shook it one time (jingle, jingle) and said "No way!".

No mercy.



We had a great weekend and all the kids sat and listened to most of Conference this year.  They had worksheets to fill in during the talks and it kept them focused.  They did a great job listening to all 4 sessions! (Well.  Shayli and Kyson didn't quite make it to all four sessions.)  I guess I'm just surprised at how old my kids are getting......Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment