Monday, December 23, 2013

Sharks Game

 This last month Ryan was able to score 4 tickets to the Sharks vs Avalanche hockey game.  Originally he was going to take 2 of the kids and me.  But then we were in the dilemma of which 2 kids got to go. In the end I sacrificed my ticket and sent the three oldest.  Shayli and I did some last minute Christmas shopping (it was Dec 23).  Shayli cried and cried about getting left out but I fixed that with a big bag of Reese's peanut butter cups.  It soothed both of us. ;)


Everyone really enjoyed the fights game they watched.  Lexi was lucky enough to get a puck handed to her.  And then Kyson took it upon himself to get the attention of the "ice cleaner".  (I have no idea what they are called, but the guy who cleans the ice during time outs or half time.  I didn't go to the game so I don't even know how often he shows up?)  Anywhoo, Kyson called the "ice cleaner" guy over and managed to get a puck out of him so they both came home with a souvenir.  When I asked Kendri where hers was, she told me she really wanted one but thought it would be rude to ask for one.  Little Miss Manners.  So if you think all we did was party in December, you would be right!


No comments:

Post a Comment