Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love and Life

 

The kind of life that is crying, whining, follow me around screaming kind.
All. The. Time. 
And the kind of love that is needy, want-y, and only mommy will do kind.
 
For the past few months anyway. I mentioned to Ryan that if I was crier, I'd be bawling all day long with the rest of them.  It's just a phase, I know.  But when will it end???? I tried to get pictures of the kids a couple of weeks ago and either Shayli or Kyson was crying inconsolably. Predictably.  They will be precious memories.  One day.
 
 
Here's the best shot of the day.  Shayli is not really smiling.  More like a grimace.  But we can pretend, right???
 

And since it was just here, these are my Valentine's day treats.  What a good boyfriend!  (wink, wink).  I don't normally wear animal print, but I decided if I wanted to start then these shoes were the way to go!  And for $13, why not? 
Happy Love Day.  My family has shown me in so many ways how much they love me (see above pictures for hidden meaning). 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm slow. Where are the hidden meanings? And is the hidden meaning in Ryan's language or yours? Cuz I would hate to interpret it by Ryan's.

    ReplyDelete