Monday, January 28, 2013

Colorado Cousins

We were able to go to Colorado right after Christmas this year.  It's been 2 years so it was well over- due. All of my siblings were there except for my brother Travis.  Gotta love the holidays!
 We got to see lots of people.  This is my Grandma Lu with a few of her great-grandchildren.  (I'm sure you'll recognize a few!)


Here's Gramps. I dare say he is my biggest fan.  Still.  What can I say, he has good taste!


And the twins.  (You know you want to see a picture of us together!)  Our niece Pippa joined the fun since her momma was snapping the picture.  And plus, she loves her aunties!


And here are all the cousins on the Hall side.  It's starting to look like a crew!


Shayli and Pippa love each other.  They really do.  They had lots of fun playing together and giving each other hugs.  (Shayli looks a little scary in this one, but the red-eye reduction wouldn't work.  I'm guessing because the glare is white and not red? Oh well.)  Shayli even went so far as to learn Pippa's name and would wander around the house calling "Pippa!" until she found her.  It was a sad day for Shayli when Pippa boarded the train and didn't come back. :(  All that calling for nothing.

And here's Pa, rocking the babies.  Colby (Amber's baby), couldn't really be bothered with these girls.  He liked to stay on his own!  Overall, we had a great time and got to see lots of family!

No comments:

Post a Comment