Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Here's my tribute to gingerbread houses......I mean, I "only" made 60 of them. I suppose it deserves a tribute. Too bad I didn't get a picture of my house looking like Gingerbread Land. We had to eat at Taco Bell that night because there was no room in the inn. I spent ALL DAY constructing my mini-masterpieces. Granted, it is only graham crackers. But you would be surprised at how long it takes to make 60 of them. (Or maybe you wouldn't.) Luckily, I had help from 2 neighbors.
Here's the kids creating their houses at the school Christmas parties. I went to Kendri's kindergarten party first and Kyson made his gingerbread house. Then I zipped on over to Lexi's classroom to help there. It was very busy but it is a fun tradition for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment