Monday, July 27, 2009

Kyson loves to eat....NOT!

Kyson will hit his 6 month mark in two days....meaning it is time for the rice cereal. We gave him his first solid food yesterday and it didn't go over too well. So today I thought maybe he'd take after his mother and like something a little sweeter. Applesauce. I mixed it in with the rice cereal certain that I had a winner. Just take a look at the pictures. It went from...
"not sure about this"...to

"Do I really have to try this??" .....to
"Gag me....You can't make me swallow!!!"
This is him gagging. Seriously. Lexi was taking one picture after another. Documenting it all for posterity. He did not get one swallow down without going through at least 2 gags. Gagging on applesauce? I think I may be in trouble. Just wait til I get to the peas.


1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is they come as picky eaters and there is NO fixing it!

    ReplyDelete