Friday, May 8, 2015

Random Thoughts

Shayli has been my best sleeper out of all of my kids.  She can sleep anywhere.  There was a day that she fell asleep in the car while I was running errands and we had just started running around.  I took her out of the car and loaded her into the front of the cart.  She laid her head down on the bar and slept the whole time I shopped through the store.  

But that's not all.  

Then, I loaded her back into the car and she slept.  I went to the next store and loaded her into the second cart.  She laid her head down and slept through that store.  And slept when I loaded her back into the car again!  I was dumbfounded.  Never in the history of my children has that ever happened.  

So the fact that she fell asleep here at the counter wasn't really much of a surprise.  Although I did find some humor in the fact that she managed to maintain a nice grip on the stool while she was snoozing.  It just about made it a safe napping area......;)

Here we are at 35 weeks.  Getting there!


Shayli crashed into a truck parked on the street.  Apparently she was closing her eyes while she was riding her bike.  Don't ask.  I don't have the answer.

It left a super cute heart owie.  I had to take a picture.  And that's all I can say about the situation. Because if I told you I had to pay for the 2 inch scratch she left on my neighbor's truck, I'll just get mad.  Because apparently fixing scratches ain't cheap......


No comments:

Post a Comment