Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Kyson!

Kyson turned six and he couldn't be happier with his progress in life.  I personally think he needs to slow down a bit!  But what do I know? I'm just the mother.....


We invited the cousins and family over for some dragon/dinosaur cake. (I'm not sure which one it actually is.  I think I was calling it a dragon until the 5 year-old girl I babysit told me it didn't have wings so it had to be dinosaur.)  

And when you have enough family living nearby you can make an Insta-Party.


Make a wish! On hindsight, I really should have put the candles coming out of his mouth.  But at that point, I couldn't remember what I had created.  A dinosaur or a dragon. 



 And here's the cousins!  (Minus Chris and Reese.  But they were there!)


At 6 Kyson is:

Still a dare devil
Loves to be active
Has the sweetest voice
Is very loving and kind to everyone
Likes to be sneaky
Loves to procrastinate chores
Loves to skateboard
Is super excited about finally getting a brother in May

Kyson is such a fun kid to have around.  We love having him and all of his energy in our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment