Sunday, November 2, 2014

happy halloween

We celebrated Halloween with 3 different parties this year.  We started the season off by going to our ward Fall Festival.  Aunt Liz put a lot of effort into making it a huge success!

Gamie participated by doing a cupcake walk booth.  There were lots more booths too.  I just don't have any pictures of them.....


Kyson picked this fabric out months ago and asked me to make him and daddy matching ties.  I finally got around to doing it the week before Halloween.  Ta-da!

We carved our pumpkins and the kids cleaned out the seeds pretty much all by themselves.  It sure makes the workload easier on the parents! ;)

 We are lucky enough to have a school that still allows costumes and a parade for Halloween. I loved having a Halloween parade as a kid and I'm glad my kids get to do it too. Lexi is a mariachi girl.


Kendri and Shayli went as witches.

And we called Kyson an injured ghost? We're just happy everyone found something to wear.


Because they do the parade at 9:00 in the morning, afternoon kinder does their own through classrooms.  But no parents get to watch.  I snapped this pic as they were lining up to go to school.

And finally time to trick-or-treat!  We went to Redbridge and the kids certainly did some damage there.  I'm pretty sure we will have candy until February.....Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment