Monday, June 2, 2014

A tribute to the Giants.....

Sometimes Ryan gets free tickets to the Giants games. Actually he gets them quite often.  Anyhoo, he usually has 4 and then he sees who is available to go to the game with him.  Kyson just happened to be available the other night and jumped at the chance to go! He had the time of his life. 


He got on TV.  Which was kind of scary, he informed me later.  He was told to pretend the camera man wasn't there.  And Kyson did NOT want to screw up.  So he froze.  He actually looks like a statue for about 20 seconds.  It's funny.


He got to high-five Pence (I don't even know who that is but apparently I am the only one in the dark).


He also wanted to make sure he was even allowed in the ball park so he insisted on being treated like the adults.  No explosives here people.


Did I mention Kyson had the time of his life??  Because I'm pretty sure the cotton candy would've been enough for him.

But throw in an ice cream cone on top of an already perfect night???? Hog heaven.


Lexi got to go to the next Giants game. I was really worried about her night after Kyson had such an exciting time at his baseball game.  I needn't have worried......


Barry Bonds happened to be there.  And Lexi happened to get his autograph.  The End.


Ps. Kendri is next.  Keep your fingers crossed she catches a fly ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment