Monday, December 17, 2012

O Christmas Tree



She's up and ready to guard the presents!  Actually, my tree went up right after Thanksgiving.  Along with all my other Christmas festivities. If you think my tree looks over the top, you could be right.  But I can't do it any other way.  (Sorry, for all you Charlie Brown Christmas Tree lovers.  And I'll spare you the pictures of the rest of the house.  Jingle all the way!)  But now we are on the count-down so it really is starting to feel like Christmas around here! 

 

And we've been doing Christmasy stuff to add to the spirit.  We just finished our annual sugar cookies tonight not to mention our giant chocolate covered pretzels that we were delivering last night. I timed the cutting out and decorating of the sugar cookies during Shayli's nap.  So much easier!


 
But I did need a picture of Shayli with some cookies.  This is the closest I could get them to her without regretting it!  I must say, it was a bit of a tease and I had to give her one after flaunting them under her nose.....Hope you get your baking done!

1 comment:

  1. so cute and so much fun. thank you too for helping me decorate my tree. i couldn't do it without you girls.

    ReplyDelete