Thursday, June 21, 2012

Temple Square

We managed to make it to Temple Square while we were in Salt Lake (Travis' wedding was in Bountiful).  Here's Kendri and Uncle Philip.  The grounds were beautiful - as always. 


The kids had a great time with all the interactive parts in the visitors center.  Kyson had a great time sprinting around like a kid who just downed a 2 liter bottle of Red Bull.  Which he hadn't.  But you couldn't tell.


I told everyone to pick out their favorite flowers and we would get a picture of it - Lexi was the only one who actually did it.  Kyson was too busy running away from me.  And I think Kendri just didn't do it.


I've always loved this statue of Christ! I like the feeling of being in heaven.:) One of my favorite parts of Temple Square.


Some of the cousins.


And Salt Lake Temple itself!  Our "Mansion" was only a few miles from the temple so we were close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment