Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

 We had a great Mother's Day at our house.  I was awakened with breakfast in bed again.  It's becoming quite the tradition.  Actually, I woke up before anyone came into my room.  I could hear all the excited whispers downstairs while everyone got my "gourmet" breakfast ready.  Lucky Charms = lucky me!  I think the kids get more excited about holidays that don't involve presents for them....



Who wouldn't love these kids?  I tell ya, I'm the luckiest mom in the world.  And if you don't believe me, just check out my Mother's Day Cake.  Yum!  Okay, I'll let the cat out of the bag.  I made it.  I just had Ryan hold it for me.  :)  But what I didn't make was the iPad I opened up.  Sa-Weet.  What can I say, I'm tech junkie.  Not.  But I should be with all my tech-y things. 
So, to sum up my day.  Fabulous.  Breakfast in bed, no Ward Council, church and flowers, Angels Camp for dinner, and presents in between.  Can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Charms, really, Ryan. I thought your dad taught you how to cook mother's day breakfasts better then that. You are getting lazy. Still sounds like Heather had a great day. She just doesn't know the breakfast she's missing.

    ReplyDelete