Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Afternoon

Here are some pictures of our Christmas afternoon. We were down in Tracy this year due to all the unexpected developments of the Reese family!
This is our little nephew Jackson. He loves Shayli. And he loves to shove her binky in her mouth. There are some kids that have what I call "Baby Radar". Jackson is one of them!
Lexi and Kendri got these cute blankets from their cousins. They've been sleeping with them every night since Christmas.

And Liz made these cute little stick horses for Kyson and Kaitlyn.....Giddy-up, Cowboy! And I bet you're wondering what I got???? A sewing machine. Don't worry. I've already made 2 pairs of pajama bottoms for Kyson. I'm what you'd call a "natural". :) Just kidding. But I do have a list of projects I'm planning on mastering. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment