Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Black Friday

Does anyone else have Black Friday traditions??? This was actually my first year of leaving the house to shop. The past couple of years I have shopped online and then Ryan will head out for some shopping. (He is half-girl. Most people just don't know that. JK. Sort of :)
This year my friend and I decided to head out to the crowds but we certainly were not the die-hard type. We left Friday morning at 5:30 and headed to the Roseville area. I was surprised that there were not hordes of people. Apparently everyone was done and sleeping! And we were still scoring door busters! I have to say, I was happy with what we found. To be honest, most of my Christmas shopping was done so I was sort of along for the ride. But I did pick up some fashion tights for $5 courtesy of JC Penny. I don't normally shop there, but let me tell you, I spent $50 and saved over $100! I thought that was pretty good. :)
Lots of fun and I'm still waiting for my sweater to arrive. I got it for 40% off. It has a little bling and who can say no to that!

1 comment:

  1. how funny! my mom went to JcPenny and i asked her to pick me up the same tights!! (she didn't...)

    ReplyDelete