Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Festivities

Hello. I am still here. Just not as often as I should be. Anyhoo, I thought I should talk about some of our Christmas activities. We've only done one so far but we have a full schedule comin' up!

Last Monday for Family Home Evening, we decided to take the family up to Jackson. There was free hay ride going on. We got to see Santa for the first time this year and everyone willingly sat on his lap! (This was the first year Kyson sat on his lap. I think he was asleep last year when we saw Santa.....I'm not sure since my Christmas's have started to blend together. Hmmmm. Anyway, Santa had candy canes so Kyson was on board! Ho! Ho! Ho!)


This is what Kyson looked like the whole night......he didn't see any need to use his hands. And who can blame him, really?

After visiting with Santa we made our way over to the free hot chocolate and Christmas cookies. And let me tell you, there was no skimping on the marshmallows! My hot chocolate was drowned in them. It is the only way to drink it. Yummy! Then it was in line to await our turn for the hay ride. They took us over to the Indian Reservation that is normally not accessible to the general public. Apparently, the people who live there love Christmas. As you will see in the pictures, the lights weren't in short supply either! It was a fun way to kick off December!


No comments:

Post a Comment