Monday, September 21, 2009

Pumpkin Update



Well, here is the update for the "4th child" in the family. It has been 3 1/2 weeks since the last picture. Notice any difference?? Scroll down and compare the two pictures! I think he's grown quite a bit in the last month. There are still 5 weeks left until Halloween so we're hoping for great things. Maybe a mutant pumpkin or something. I think Ryan was hoping for bigger at this stage. (Not sure why. But I did catch him chanting the "peter peter pumpkin eater" nursery rhyme as he drenched his pumpkin in plant food. You know the "had a wife and couldn't keep her" part. I'm wondering if I should be worried about that...;) Actually I kinda think the growth is slowing down so I'm not sure if it will be much bigger than this or not for the carving party. Stay tuned unil next time.....

3 comments:

  1. I like my pumpkin. Stay tuned for next years bigger and better pumpkin. Yes, I am already planning my next years experiment. (Ryan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendri looks like she has some great ideas on how she wants to carve that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--prize pumpkin! You'll have to weigh that thing. Sounds like a family tradition in the making.

    ReplyDelete